An experienced construction professional, leader and entrepreneur he founded Homestead in 2019 with a goal to make inspections more client-focused using the state of the art equipment, and the most user friendly reports in the industry. Since then he’s inspected 1000’s of homes with the focus on treating clients like family and teaching them how to care for their home. A journeyman and formerly the quality assurance manager at a large construction company, Adam has the experience and expertise you can trust to help you understand the condition of your new home!
Additionally, Adam also spent 15 years as an Army Reservist, finishing his career as an Officer in 41 Combat Engineer Regiment. In his spare time he loves camping, home renovations and cheering on his kid’s in their minor league sports and activities.
Adam and his wife Mary-Lynne live in Cochrane with their two children.
Chad is a certified home inspector with years of experience in commercial facility management. An owner of multiple residential and rural properties since the age of nineteen, as well as being married to a successful local Realtor, Chad has the hands-on experience and industry knowledge to spot potential issues and educate you about your new home!
Fun fact, when he’s not inspecting Chad is also a professional chuckwagon driver and has competed in the World Professional Chuckwagon Association for the past 9 years. You can cheer him on in the WPCA chuckwagon circuit including the world famous Calgary Stampede!
Chad, his wife Caitlin and their two children on their Horse Ranch just north of Cremona.
Mary-Lynne is our Client Services Manager and the behind-the-scenes master of all things scheduling, billing and customer relations; keeping everything running smoothly while our inspectors are on site.
With prior experience as a Registered Nurse and Doula, caring for people comes naturally for her. In addition to taking care of their two young children, she makes sure that our clients, realtor partners and subcontractors have everything they need to have the best inspection experience possible.
Outside of work, Mary-Lynne has a passion for animals, especially dogs and horses. She’s active in her community and holds several volunteer roles. She loves meeting new people and will never turn down a chat over an Americano or Chai Tea Latte!
- We guarantee transparent and fair pricing, without any hidden fees or unexpected surprises.
- Our inspectors possess extensive knowledge, conduct thorough examinations, and maintain objectivity. We refrain from creating unnecessary alarm or minimizing genuine concerns.
- Our inspectors prioritize patience and kindness, ensuring they address all your questions. They aim to foster your confidence and understanding of your home.
- Scheduling an appointment with us is effortless, offering the flexibility of online booking at any time or contacting our friendly and helpful office staff.
- We exclusively collaborate with ancillary service contractors whom we trust with our own homes and families.
- We strive to accommodate your needs by being as available as possible and working closely with you.
We put our customers first. Always. From communicating about the best time for your appointment, to answering questions and concerns you have about your report, scheduling follow-ups and more, we ensure that you have a smooth, stress-free experience when working with Homestead Inspections. Buying a home is stressful enough as it is – so our goal is to make things as easy as possible.
We welcome you to walk along with one of our qualified home inspectors as we walk through the home, ask any questions you may have, and make sure you have a comprehensive overview of the home’s condition. In addition, we also help educate you about the basics of home maintenance and repairs